Always with a new recipe, in any case, it’s not the recipes and the photos that are lacking, but it’s rather the time that is lacking, frankly, I do not know anymore, is it me who is poorly organized , or there are too many things to do at the same time.
Today, I’m sharing a formula for Homemade Pay Day Candy Bars. We made this last year and I don’t recall a lot other than it was truly yummy!
With regards to sweet treats, everybody has their time tested top picks that they’ll stay with for eternity. Not that we don’t fan out sometimes, however whenever you’ve discovered your faves, you have a propensity to stay with them, correct? What’s more, besides, in case you’re now fixated on the flavors and elements of said top picks, it just bodes well that you’d need to imitate the blend in different dishes! Considering all that, we chose to make natively constructed Pay Day bars so we could have a treat close by at whatever point our nut and nutty spread desires strike… and kid, are we happy we made these!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt butter and peanut butter chips in a large saucepan over medium heat until smooth, then stir in condensed milk, vanilla extract, and marshmallows, stirring until smooth and incorporated.
- Generously grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or non-stick spray, or line with parchment paper, then spread half of the peanuts across the baking dish.
- Pour condensed milk mixture over peanuts, then sprinkle remaining peanuts on top.
- Refrigerate or let sit at room temperature until set then cut into bars and enjoy.